Online Banking and Mobile App Update
In an effort to provide our Customers with exceptional products and services, FM Bank upgraded our bank operating system. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for our Customers. All historical information maintained in the existing systems has converted to the new system. There will be no interruption of scheduled payments. However, even though you may be enrolled in eStatements you will be mailed a paper statement as a secondary verification.
- The New Online Banking system will be available for access from our same address of www.bankwithfm.com at 9:00 AM ET on Monday, August 09, 2021.
- You will sign in with your existing User ID and a temporary numerical password that is equal to your five-digit zip code plus the last four digits of your social security number (i.e. 332559999).
- The new system will require going through Advanced Login Authentication, which requires either the receipt of a phone call or text message to obtain a security code. Please note it may take several logins for the system to recognize your login device, so you may be prompted beyond your first login.
- Continued online banking access will require that you re-enroll in the new system any time after 9:00 am on August 9th within online banking.
- After completing the steps above you may download our new mobile app in your app store by searching “bankwithfm mobile”.
Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Support at 888-276-1079
Main Office General Questions 937-866-2455
Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you for years to come!