Online Banking Update
In an effort to improve the efficiency of our operations and to continue to provide our Customers with exceptional products and services, FM Bank will be upgrading our bank operating system which will require that all electronic systems be offline, including: eBanking, eBillPayment, eRemote Deposit, and eStatements, over the weekend, starting at the close of business on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET . Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for our Customers, and there are a few things you need to know about in advance. Items of particular importance are bulleted below:
- All historical information maintained in the existing systems will convert to the new system. There will be no interruption of scheduled payments. However, even though you may be enrolled in eStatements you will be mailed a paper statement as a secondary verification.
- The New Online Banking system will be available for access from our same address of www.bankwithfm.com at 9:00 AM ET on Monday, August 09, 2021. At that time, you may sign in with your existing User ID and a temporary numerical password equal to your five-digit zip code plus the last four digits of your social security number (i.e. 332559999). The new system will require going through Advanced Login Authentication, which requires either the receipt of a phone call or text message to obtain a security code. Please note it may take several logins for the system to recognize your login device, so you may be prompted beyond your first login.
- Online banking, mobile banking, and billpayment access will be unavailable from 2:00 pm EDT on Friday, August 6th through 9:00 am EDT on Monday, August 9th.
- The debit card system may be affected during conversion. Although we hope to avoid any interruption, please be prepared to utilize other forms of payment throughout the weekend.
- FM Bank main office will be open for calls on Saturday, August 7th and 8th from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EDT at 937-866-2455.
- Continued online banking access will require that you re-enroll in the new system any time after 9:00 am on August 9th within online banking.
- Your FM Bank account numbers will remain the same.
- We are excited to present several new features available after conversion, including but not limited to:
- 24hr customer support line
- Enhanced mobile alert options
- Debit card on/off features
- Improved budgeting tools
- Zelle for person to person payments
We have extended the hours we are available to assist you or answer questions by phone during the weekend of the conversion (see below). We will be available during our standard hours the following business week but the afterhours number will be a permanent new option for assistance.
- Main Office Please Call 937-866-2455:
- Saturday, August 7th: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EDT
- Sunday, August 8th: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EDT
- After Hours Please Call at 1-888-276-1079
Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you for years to come!