Our free Kasasa Saver® account is like finding money on the ground and putting it straight into a piggy bank. The rewards from your Kasasa checking account are automatically transferred into savings every month — so you can build up your safety net without a second thought.
The best part about this account? You'll earn a high interest rate too when you qualify for Kasasa checking rewards. That's like earning cash on top of cash. Ask for Kasasa and start saving automatically today!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.18% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free E-Statements
- Free mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Building Your Savings with Rewards is Easy!
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically gets you the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's really it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you'll earn our base interest rate on your Kasasa Saver balance. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/14/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.01% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% – 0.18% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. A Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Limit one account per SSN. Kasasa and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.